Gates are all closed with the mud locks. See you next year for an even better year!
Rode every inch of the system today and the snow conditions are good in 95% and spring like in the other 5%. Unfortunately the trails are very bumpy. Some are good but most are not. If you need to scratch the itch one more time then the trails are fine but if you want to … Read more Thursday 3/12
We’ve stopped our grooming operations for the year. However, there is still snow on the mountain and the trails should be ridable one more weekend. I’ll give a first hand report Wednesday or Thursday night on the conditions but expect mudholes and creeks to be open and corners to be icey or bare. The main … Read more Grooming Done for the Season
Trails are still open but we are losing them fast. Mudholes are open but passable and the corners are icey or down to dirt. Still a good base in most places but you need to get it while you can. I didn’t ride this weekend but here’s a report i got from someone who did: … Read more Monday 3/9 – Still open but going away fast
After a little worrying on my part about the rain keeping people away the events came off as a huge success. We were so busy that we ran out of Burgers by 3pm and dogs by 4pm.Â Sold a bunch of merchandise and had a great time by all. Bonfire was fairly short due to … Read more Trail Stop a Hit