February meeting Cancelled

More than half our BOD can not attend our meeting this week so we have decided to cancel the meeting for tomorrow.  Unfortunately we just haven’t had any snow since the last meeting and the trails remain closed. 

If you have any items you’d like to bring up just send me an email or post on the facebook site.  And hope the snow comes this weekend!



Leave a Comment